RHC was tasked with launching the social media presence of DineOut NYC, a pro-bono project by Rockwell Group, a New York-based architecture and design firm. To increase awareness of their initiative to install outdoor dining areas at New York restaurants, we managed the client’s Instagram account and worked with Rockwell Group to guide the creation of engaging content.
From the first days of the COVID-19 pandemic, Rockwell Group realized we would need to make adjustments to how people dine out. Their solution is DineOut: an adaptable and modular outdoor dining system with flooring, barriers, shading, lighting, and furniture. Open-air cafes inspired their designs, and we, too, drew on this concept when creating content. We created and curated content that served as inspiration for dining out, from showcasing influencers enjoying meals outdoors to interviewing restaurant owners about their favorite dishes.
- RHC launched the DineOut NYC Instagram presence with a custom 9-post “grid takeover” design
- Working with Rockwell Group, we coordinated activations with influencers (100K+ followers) and micro-influencers
- RHC built monthly content calendars, including content sourcing, copywriting, and hashtag research
- RHC used assets from Rockwell Group’s photographer and our staff photographer to build custom Instagram stories that promoted new locations and featured restaurants and community partners
- 775% follower growth rate
- 18% engagement rate
- 90% Instagram Story completion rate
- 56% click-through rate on Linkin.bio clicks